Radhikka Madan recalls her first scene with Kareena Kapoor Khan in Angrezi Medium; says, “That day I was shivering”

Radhikka Madan, who has explored diverse roles and mediums in her career, recently recalled the time she shared screen space with Kareena Kapoor Khan as the latter completes 25 years in the film industry. For the unversed, Madan and Khan collaborated for the first time in Angrezi Medium which also featured the late actor Irrfan Khan in a key role. Remembering the time she did the film with Bebo, Radhikka opened up about her fan girl moment with the actress during an interview.

Speaking on her meeting with Kareena Kapoor Khan, Radhikka Madan said, "Since childhood, I have treated myself like Kareena Kapoor. Kareena is Kareena and what I've learnt from her is to love myself. When I started working, I realised that whatever worked in the industry people did exactly that. Whether it is the shape of the body or face or height or anything. We I got such feedback, I thought, if everyone becomes a clone then what will be exciting for the audiences? I've seen Kareena Kapoor while I was growing up. She sets an example! I could see that she is different and so is her craft." She also added that, "Every human being is different, so if I tried to copy someone, I would remain a copy. What I can offer is my uniqueness."

Talking about her on-set meeting with Kareena, Radhikka shared, "When I learned that she is in Angrezi Medium I was having a scene with her in which I even had zero dialogue. That day I was shivering, I had a video where I had rehearsed for ‘hello’ approximately a hundred times. But when I met her I was so happy and she invited me for lunch. I acted like a fool in front of her and then when you meet next time things get different, but I still shiver in front of her".

Angrezi Medium featured Radhika Madan in the role of an intelligent student who aspires to study abroad with Irrfan Khan playing the role of her father – a Rajasthani sweetshop owner. With Kareena Kapoor Khan playing the role of a cop Naina Kohli, the film was a poignant tale of father-daughter love set against the backdrop of London. It released in cinemas on March 13, 2020, right before the pandemic.

Also Read: Do you know that Radhikka Madan wanted to open a dance studio? Actress shares her original career plans



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rajkummar Rao, Triptii Dimri and team of Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video celebrate wrap-up with a party, see photo

Ananya Panday looks sensational in black achromatic 3D-embroidered strapless Rahul Mishra dress with knee-high boots as she closes Lakme Fashion Week 2024, watch

Kunal Kemmu opens up about budgeting for his boys trips with Shahid Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter and others; says, “Because our tour is multiple days, there is a split system”