Karan Johar shares cryptic message on Instagram post on Expectations and Pain

Karan Johar took to Instagram stories on Friday night and posted a cryptic message about 'expectations from people' and 'pain'. “Remove expectations from people and you'll remove their power to hurt your feelings,” the handwritten message stated. Even though KJo did not include a caption, the photo has sparked speculation among netizens about the director's well-being.

Interestingly, this comes a month after Karan Johar opened out about his dating situation, revealing that he has been single for a long time and is no longer looking for a companion. KJo was speaking with Faye D'souza when he revealed that he has only been in "one and a half relationships" in his life, and that while he actively sought companionship in his 40s, he stopped looking after turning 50.

Karan said, “I am single and haven’t been in a relationship for a very long time. In fact, I have been in one and a half relationships in my entire life. I can’t tell you how much I enjoy my single status. I don’t think I can change it now. Forget sharing a bathroom or bedroom or your space or schedule, I think the power of your day is with you. Your responsibility is to your children and your mom, that’s about it.”

“I did feel the vacuum when I turned 40, but when I turned 50, I felt like I didn’t want it. I am not blocking it, but now I don’t see it happening actively. I have gone through agencies, blind date situations, and met people in the country, and out of the country, now if I find it well and good, I don’t feel the need for it at all,” he added.

Johar, who is now in Melbourne to attend the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne, frequently posts enigmatic messages on Instagram. Last year, the filmmaker addressed a 'exhausted human being' in a mysterious open letter who wishes to offer praises to someone.  “Dear exhausted human being… A warning! Each time you compliment someone starting with SO….. You will be expected to end with a WOW,” he wrote.

Also Read : Malaika Arora, Karan Johar, Kartik Aaryan, Kabir Khan, among others hit the streets of Melbourne ahead of IFFM awards ceremony



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rajkummar Rao, Triptii Dimri and team of Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video celebrate wrap-up with a party, see photo

Ananya Panday looks sensational in black achromatic 3D-embroidered strapless Rahul Mishra dress with knee-high boots as she closes Lakme Fashion Week 2024, watch

Kunal Kemmu opens up about budgeting for his boys trips with Shahid Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter and others; says, “Because our tour is multiple days, there is a split system”