Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals she attended Harvard summer school; says, “I’ve got a photo on that campus”

Kareena Kapoor is one of the most desired actresses in the Hindi cinema business. Kareena, who made her acting debut alongside Abhishek Bachchan in Refugee in 2000, had various ambitions for her career. She considered becoming a lawyer briefly, but she quickly realised that a career as an actor was her destiny. Before she became a movie star, Kareena was interested in academics and even attended Harvard University for a summer course.

Kareena said, “I was a good student. I thought I’d be a lawyer…,” in an interview with The Week. When the interviewer then asked her about the time she did a summer course at Harvard, she said, “Yeah, it was summer school. I am very proud of that, that I went to summer school at Harvard. It’s Harvard, I mean, I’ve got a photo on that campus (chuckles). I thought I’d be a lawyer, I went through this weird phase but (the acting bug) that can’t keep you away.”

Kareena also stated that no one compelled her to pursue a professional path and said, “Just the idea, the fact that nobody really forced me or pushed me (into acting). My parents were happy with whatever I wanted to do. I was bumming around in summer school thinking what I wanted to do. So it was not like somebody was putting that pressure , there was never any pressure from any one of our parents that because they are actors even we have to be.”

When asked if she enjoyed her time at Harvard, Kareena replied, “oOf course, because it taught me to be so much more worldly, connected me, made me more independent in a lot of ways. I was also in a boarding school so that also kind of made me a lot more focused and independent to do what I want to do. It built a lot of confidence, it just does that I think — boarding schools.” Kareena studied at Welham Girls' School in Dehradun, where she was in a boarding.

On the work front, Kareena will next be seen in Singham Again and The Buckingham Murders.

Also Read : Kareena Kapoor Khan jokingly responds that she is ‘struggling’ as she comments on being paid about Rs. 10-15 crores



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rajkummar Rao, Triptii Dimri and team of Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video celebrate wrap-up with a party, see photo

Ananya Panday looks sensational in black achromatic 3D-embroidered strapless Rahul Mishra dress with knee-high boots as she closes Lakme Fashion Week 2024, watch

Kunal Kemmu opens up about budgeting for his boys trips with Shahid Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter and others; says, “Because our tour is multiple days, there is a split system”