Karan Johar calls father Yash Johar his “God” in emotional tribute on India's Got Talent; says, “My father was a visionary”

Filmmaker Karan Johar, who is celebrating 25 years in showbiz, paid a heartfelt tribute to his late father Yash Johar on the grand finale of India's Got Talent season 10. The episode, which will air on November 5, 2023, is titled Hunar Ka Vishwa Cup. It will feature the top six finalists from the show.

As part of the tribute, the finalists performed on some of Karan Johar's most popular songs, including ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ from the film of the same name, ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ from the film of the same name, and ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…’ from the film of the same name. Karan Johar was visibly moved by the performances and thanked the finalists for their tribute.

In a speech, KJo also spoke about his father's legacy and how he has inspired him throughout his career. He said, "My father was a visionary. He was a man who always believed in me and my dreams. He was the one who taught me everything I know about cinema. I am so grateful for his guidance and support."

Karan Johar also revealed that he feels like his father is his God. He said, "When you lose a parent, you gain a God. I feel that my father is my God. He is always with me and guiding me."

Karan Johar's tribute to his father was a touching moment on the grand finale of India's Got Talent. 

Also Read: Karan Johar REVEALS Shabana Azmi REFUSED doing makeup for funeral scene in Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rajkummar Rao, Triptii Dimri and team of Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video celebrate wrap-up with a party, see photo

Ananya Panday looks sensational in black achromatic 3D-embroidered strapless Rahul Mishra dress with knee-high boots as she closes Lakme Fashion Week 2024, watch

Kunal Kemmu opens up about budgeting for his boys trips with Shahid Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter and others; says, “Because our tour is multiple days, there is a split system”